Are you ready to change your life and Raise your standards of living? Are you ready to take control of the things that no longer serve you?
Most times in our life we get comfortable and accept where we are in life and never believe we deserve more or ever want to fight for more. what if you could raise your standards by the people you hang around, the places you go, your thought patterns, what you create as priorities vs wants? You have the choice to raise your own standards and create a more fulfilling life.
Here are a 5 questions you need to ask yourself on a real level. Write down your answers for yourself
1. What is the goal I need to achieve ?
2. What pain do I have in my life from not doing it?
3. What pleasure do I have by not doing taking action?
4. What will it cost me if I continue not to take action towards my goal? What will my life look like 1 year, 5 years, 10 years?
5. What will I gain in my life if I took action right now towards my goal?
Like any goal 80% is psychology and 20..% action. It’s time to take your power back from your excuses and go full force after what you really want . Align you mind with your actions and anything is possible!
As a Strategic Intervention Coach that has studied With Robbins-Madanes I have many tools to help shift you from where you are to where you want to be in life.
Candace Grant holds a certificate in Neuro- Linguistic Programming and a certificate from Robbins Madanes Training for Coaching. Candace has had many years of wellness courses and has been on a path of shifting perspectives for the past 6 years. As a massage therapist for 23 years she understands the connection between the body and the mindset.